- When editing articles do not put in false information. If you plan to edit, make sure that all of the information you have is correct.
- If it is speculation, please mark it as such and make sure that it has a place in the article you plan to edit.
- When saving an edit, write a good edit log that describes what you did to some extent.
- For example, if you added in someones relation to Scarce in an article you would write a log like, "Added relation to Scarce under history category," and not something like, "lol xd kys".
- When editing articles use correct grammar.
- Correct grammar includes the correct spelling of words, punctuation, and capitalization.
- Do not spam edits in the wiki.
- This includes the content that you spam.
- Do not spam promotional content.
- Do not spam hate-speech.
- Do not spam false information.
- This includes spamming edits, (Going too fast).
- You are considered spamming edits when you make small edits over and over again.
- This is usually to gain badges. Badges are meant to be a fun way to progress in the wiki and to make an incentive to edit... they are not social status.
- Do not create new templates or categories. Ask an admin to do so for you.
- When editing/writing pages that contain sexual or hate material use the Mature template at the top of the page to notify viewers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.